Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I fished both speaker wires from starboard side. It took a while but I didn't want to drill any holes. Cant understand either why they did this tower like that.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I think SC does as good of a job as any manufacturer in monitoring their forum and incorporating owner's ideas into the boats whether they are minor details or major upgrades. Some things may not happen as quick as we'd like, but most times they do happen.
    BS! SC does the best job on this of any manufacturer out there. Partly its due to the quality of the contributors on this forum. Folks are reasonable and also very descriptive about the changes that can and/or should be made. And, the discussion is lively but practical. Hats off to the crew on here for addressing this stuff. SC always has an ear to the ground on what we think and then takes real steps to make the changes that are most important to us in a timely fashion. Cheers to them for constantly improving a product that it already outstanding. That's why you see so much brand loyalty.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Is that a kneeboard rack above the swivel rack? if so, what brand?

Default wiring tower speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Kstalvey View Post
    Is that a kneeboard rack above the swivel rack? if so, what brand?
    It is a Skylon kneeboard rack modified to fit the new X2 backing plates that the Moomba's now come with. I have two pairs on my tower. One pair is for sale over in the classified section.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....Forks-For-Sale
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon