Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Nevermind the Groundhog- What's your target date to get out this year?

So, what is the date you are shooting for this year? What's left to do?

I am about to start a flooring project after I finish the carpet in my sons' room and my materials get here.

Oh yeah, I also have a new Exile amp (XM30.2) to replace my ancient Exile 600.2. Thanks again for all of the help Brian from Exile. I really can't tell you all how helpful Brian can be if you just give him a call and explain what you are trying to do. He always seems to keep my best interests first. A pleasure to deal with every time. I'm really looking forward to jamming while I work on the flooring project.

A couple of minor interior issues to deal with and I should be ready to roll. I think March 15 at the latest for me. Water is down below 60 before then on my river so I can't anyone else to go any earlier.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Oh sure rub it in.

Me thinks Memorial weekend would be the EARLIEST in all reality. River and lakes will probably still be hanging in the high 50's low - 60's at that point.

Pretty sure I toasted my impeller when winterizing so I've got that, maybe new plugs cap & rotor, and some other "want to" items on the list before being water ready.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

well, since I can't even access the boat out of storage until 4/12, that would be the earliest, but most likely sometime after memorial day.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Around the 1st of July and I have nothing to do to it this year.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Pretty sure I toasted my impeller when winterizing
    I can relate. Although once I pulled the old one out, I did see it was missing a few chunks, so I was replacing it anyway. That said, I think I'm getting an impeller puller for next time.

And thanks for the reminder, just ordered a new impeller.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

End of April first of May , most likely
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Nevermind the Groundhog- What's your target date to get out this year?

Last week. Hope to be out again next week if we can get daytime temps up a bit.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

I was out Last week on jester's new boat.

Ole Beastia how ever won't see the water till March, after March first it just takes a non-rain day and temps over 55

Shes about to go back to AWS for 2 more hair line cracks near the big repair last year.

As for upgrades, right now there is no tower speakers on her, Sold them all, I will be installing new ones soon.
    Going to have a new Wake Plate Custom Made for Surfing to enhance Goofy, basically knock all the prop wash down.
    Looking to see if I can get the new 2015 Mojo Gunnel pads to fit.
    If the above works, then Relocate the pop up cleats to the sides.
    Looking into re-position my 15 Sub to be front fire instead of up fire into the dash. That will mean a new face panel.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

every Saturday (when the wind isn't coming at you at 16mph)

Hey sandm...what boat do you have now?

I am shooting for sometime in may.

things to do.
    1. The boat is out of storage in my shop now. Got three more pieces of interior to pull out and take in for a new interior vinyl job.
    2. Got all the material for trim tabs (surf tabs) hoping to get somewhere with them this weekend. Been doing a lot of measuring and planning.
    3. While I got the boat seats pulled I was thinking of pulling the carpet and installing the minor moss or something like hydroturf or something.
    4. Also pulling the carpet in the back compartments and putting something else down seem to be wet under the sacs all the time.
    5. I also got a 2" hairline crack in my tower so we will be ginding it down and welding it back.
    2007 supra 21v