Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Anybody Boat in Havasu or Parker, AZ?

Boating season is right around the corner, wanna know if I'm going to run into any Moomba brothers or sisters in the Channel, copper canyon, sandbar or pirate bar?

Haven't been to Parker in years but might try it out this summer.

Well, it's on the bucket list anyway.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

great areas. spent a lot of vacation time in havasu at the nautical inn.

would love to live there
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Anybody Boat in Havasu or Parker, AZ?

I have been to Parker and Havasu a few times. I prefer the quieter southern end of the lake.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

can't say I've ever been on the water there, but hands down my favorite golf course to date of the 125 or so I've played is in parker. if you golf and get a chance, play emerald canyon. don't have to be a long hitter, but bring your accuracy game or a couple dozen balls. london bridge in havasu is nice. island golf course is a short pos. to be avoided.

uncle lives in mohave valley and boats up the river and on that lake but his boat of choice is 19ft long, 6" freeboard and has a built 572 with pipes over the transom. think it's a 150ft rooster at wot don't get it but to each his own. I think it burns $10 in gas every time he starts it up....

You gotta head down here one of these winters and play my course. It's a Fazio from the early days. Not spectacular but lots of fun and no snow. I'll get you an autographed pic of #17 by ole Tommy.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    can't say I've ever been on the water there, but hands down my favorite golf course to date of the 125 or so I've played is in parker. if you golf and get a chance, play emerald canyon. don't have to be a long hitter, but bring your accuracy game or a couple dozen balls. london bridge in havasu is nice. island golf course is a short pos. to be avoided.

uncle lives in mohave valley and boats up the river and on that lake but his boat of choice is 19ft long, 6" freeboard and has a built 572 with pipes over the transom. think it's a 150ft rooster at wot don't get it but to each his own. I think it burns $10 in gas every time he starts it up....
    I've heard from 4 people the same damn thing of emerald canyon. Can't wait to golf her up.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You gotta head down here one of these winters and play my course. It's a Fazio from the early days. Not spectacular but lots of fun and no snow. I'll get you an autographed pic of #17 by ole Tommy.
    florida is on the bucket list. cheap to get to tampa from here in gb and drive the rest but the other half doesn't have a ton of vacation is the issue. I have 5 weeks, she has 2... stupid companies that won't let employees take unpaid time off

Yea, but does that half play golf anyway?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

there are courses here in Clermont that will make you wonder how all of a sudden you got so damn good