Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Ive done it on a number of our Kicker Promo boats, like the one you saw, because I know how the system will be used. Its a lot to ask of any typical amp, but I have confidence in the Kicker product. As the design takes shape Phil White, Kicker's marine guy, is part of the planning.

With proper install practices, good tuning and battery voltage management, I do not foresee an issue in your plan.
    Thanks for all your help mike. Time to order some gear
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

For anyone interested I ended up ordering 8" cans from Krypt. Odin @ Earmark didn't have empty 8" cans anymore. I got them in the mail and they seem good quality. I will be powder coating them Brittany blue soon.

http://www.bulletlines.com/Kicker-KM...Cans-p/209.htm
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I will vouch for Odin at Earmark Marine! He is a stand-up guy and if he can help you he certainly will. They are an authorized JL and WS online dealer so for guys in remote locations like myself it's a great alternative to buying local (which isn't) and only a phone call away for any troubleshooting or customer service. I know Brian at Exile get's alot of attention on here and as he should! Great products and service to follow. But there are others and I wanted to mention Earmark and MLA since they don't get the thumbs up that they deserve!
    So don't hesitate to go to these 2 as well for anything marine audio.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet