Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Well Finally Pulling The Trigger

Driving 4 hours Friday to my nearest Moomba dealer to finalize a deal on a 2015 Mondo

Was wondering what you guys ask dealers to throw in on the sale? Boards, vest, rope etc.? What's a reasonable amount to ask for without coming off as a douche? Haha

I have only bought one boat from a dealer without any of the toys, second boat I had it all so didn't worry. A must is the Coast Guard kit, so basically you are legal on the water from day one, second try for some extra life jackets. Not sure about boards, ropes etc... never hurts to try, at least get a decent discount on gear that continues beyond today.

Post pictures of the Mondo for us all to drool over!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

At least get the same deals they are giving at the boat shows which I think is the new Auto Flow this year!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    At least get the same deals they are giving at the boat shows which I think is the new Auto Flow this year!!
    Yep I'm getting that for sure!! This is my first wake boat so I'm hoping to get a surfboard thrown in...maybe a flag LOL

You may want a spare prop and see if they can swing a deal. It seems everyone has changed out their stock prop for better performance so check the forum on which one they are using. A prop puller is nice to have.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

My guess is that you will quickly outgrow any surfboard they throw in. Maybe that will be OK as you can keep it for a boat board, but I think I'd go after free/discounted 20/50/100 hr service.

I say go the free/discounted service as well but 4 hours is a long way to tow boat to have it serviced. Maybe ask for a store credit for merchandise and see what makes sense to get there.
    2012 Moomba LSV

I'd say forget the free stuff (nothing is free) and get the best price out the door you can!!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Took it for a spin & this is the stock surf wave with full ballast, flow, driver and two passengers. Not bad for a 20' boat.

Getting the new auto flow installed soon, can't wait!!!!! I'm also getting this b*%#+ naked & tinting the windows with domed numbers. Ughhhhh I wish it was warmer haha.

The Raptor motor is EPIC. So quick & responsive. It's like driving a go kart!

Default Well Finally Pulling The Trigger

Congrats!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...