Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Not Your Ordinary Product Upgrades

When surfing the web or browsing the forums I run across some interesting modifications, products, upgrades, ect....

Thought I'd start a thread to capture some of these products that people have found, done, or can share their personal experience with:

Here's 2 that I find interesting:
    jacket.jpg
    http://www.jacketrackit.com/

YELLOW-BLUE-BLACK-250.jpg
    http://snaptraxx.com/index.php?pr=Home

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Default Not Your Ordinary Product Upgrades

I love the jacketrackit.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

The jacketrackit looks like an awesome idea, but pretty spendy at $260. Have you tried it?
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    The jacketrackit looks like an awesome idea, but pretty spendy at $260. Have you tried it?
    Was thinking the exact same thing....love the idea, not sure I would drop 250 on it though.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

I just hang them from the wakeboard racks when I get home. Before that I hook them on the ski pylon and let them get some sun.

I like the bunk cap things though. I'm about ready to re-carpet all of mine. Hmmmm. Looks like I can get them for about $700 plus shipping. Tough call when carpet is about $25.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 01-07-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Does the jacketrackit fold up for docking?

I don't have either of them - but like them both.

Jacket Rack-it is a little spendy tho. I too hang my jackets off the racks and that costs $0. But I like the idea of a jacket specific rack. Maybe a group buy?

The bunk covers are spendy too but if you never have to replace them and the bling factor as you can order them to match your boat/trailer.

Just 2 of many i've found over time that intrigue me and might have to try out?

Another mod I want to do or product is a retractable skier down flag. Have a friend of a friend with a Malibu Wakesetter out on the west coast that made 2. They are housed in tower cans that match the speakers and extend and retract with a rocker switch at the helm. Pretty cool and handy.

Right now I use a firestick flag http://www.firestik.com/CatalogFrame.htm
    the 8x12 version and I installed the flag mount stud on top of the tower pylon. That way when we are floating in the middle of the lake with the kiddos swimming about I can have the flag out. Just screw it and its set. Unscrew it when your ready to go and use it as a flag as normal.

But I want something mechanical and been working on some ideas.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    The bunk covers are spendy too but if you never have to replace them and the bling factor as you can order them to match your boat/trailer.
    Another good point. Sitting in the sun in FL they will eventually dry out and weather and crack. You should see my spare tire cover-- just destroyed from the sun. Makes me wonder what the tire would look like without it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Jacket Rack-it is a little spendy tho. I too hang my jackets off the racks and that costs $0. But I like the idea of a jacket specific rack. Maybe a group buy?
    I would be somewhat interested in a group buy, but we would probably be lucky to get the price down to $200 and even that seems to high to me.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Not sure if it fits into the category or not .... After debating it for the past couple years, I finally pulled the trigger on an Aqua Lily Pad. I have a smidge of buyers remorse but the family is stoked about it. Hope we use it as much as we think we will

http://aqualilypad.com/

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded