Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: summer vacation

Default summer vacation

when do you start making your plans for you Moomba boats fun filled vacation ?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Usually most are made by now. Unfortunately around here the campgrounds fill up quick and reservations open up 9mo. before. Haven't made any yet so really behind the 8ball this year as we usually start booking weekends in October and November

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Much the same as Viking. Campgrounds are usually reserved by now if you want to include weekends. I didn't do that this year but there are other camping opportunities where there are no one around so I plan those the week before based on the weather forecast. It seems like not many people are camping when the temperatures are in the 100s and no electricity. I call it ideal.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

My wife is due July 5th with twins...I'll be lucky if I get to use the boat at all next summer..

Same situation with reservations here. We've only locked in one long weekend so far.

I think we're going to have a busy summer otherwise so maybe not a big loss.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

In the next 2-3 weeks for late July.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Already have Labor day and a weekend in July booked. Like they said, 9 months on the reservations. Also have the day off for Portland's Wake the World in June. And have the rest of that week off too for some Stay-cation maybe.

We have to plan our year well before the end of the existing. have to coordinate campground, visitation schedule with my son, and request time off at work for both my wife and I.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I live in Florida. The water temps are still in the 70's. Every weekend of the year is a fun filled Moomba vacation, so I start planning the next weeks adventure right after the boat is tucked away on Saturday night (wife works on Sunday).

well being in florida has not helped me at all this last year, I really think the last time my boat was in a lake was the end of July last year on our summer vacation at Lake Martin
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Living in a ski community affords me the opportunity to ski daily if I so choose. I'm grateful for what I have and have worked hard to get. With that said I'm on vacation weekdays at 3:30 and every weekend!

2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!