Default Anyone recognize this speaker brand???

This is the only pic I have to work with. They are tower speakers installed a boat I am considering buying. Any ideas as to the brand?IMG955618.jpg

Its Fusion

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Its Fusion
    Sweet, thanks for the reply. Are they any good relative to other brands?

Ive never had one of their raw drivers in my hand, so I cant speak to their marine grade build quality as compared to a Wet sounds, JL or Kicker speaker. Sound quality wise, they are price-point. I think their speakers are basically meant for an infinite baffle type install in a coaming pad, loaded into a small pod. Not really tuned for that application. One thing they've been known to do, is pair up different sized drivers in the same pod and wire them together. Never been a fan of that.

If it's a Fusion speaker pod then the raw drivers would be Diamond Audio and they are odd sizes. Difficult to replace and fit into the pod castings.
    The Fusion cast aluminum pods pit terribly. The only way to stop it is to bake the heck out of the pods and then powdercoat them.
    Company went under years ago. On the way out they sold off stock really cheap. They should not add value to the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by David Analog View Post
    If it's a Fusion speaker pod then the raw drivers would be Diamond Audio and they are odd sizes. Difficult to replace and fit into the pod castings.
    The Fusion cast aluminum pods pit terribly. The only way to stop it is to bake the heck out of the pods and then powdercoat them.
    Company went under years ago. On the way out they sold off stock really cheap. They should not add value to the boat.
    Thank you both for the info. The boat seems to have a good stereo on it as it is, although i cant speak from anything other than pics and a few phone conversations with the seller. If they work, then I'll leave them be. Once they crap out, I'll probably go with a mid grade replacement like Rockford. I'd love to have Roswell on board, but theyre just out of my price range for what they are.