Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    quiet xmas for us. no family in gb and first year for the other half with her mom passed. have a few days off to enjoy the holidays.
    This will be the first year with my Mom and her husband moved to TX. Likewise, both my wife's parents have passed. So we've only got my sister in town and they decided to mix it up on our Christmas Eve tradition of dinner at a historic downtown Portland restaurant.

It was kinda cool that we had reservations for four, and I posted up on FB and have two different friends that have East Coast families that are actually going to join us. We're really stoked to have "friends as family" with us for Christmas Eve dinner.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

34th year(?) for Christmas Eve breakfast followed by all day long grazing and a candle light church service in the evening at my parents an hour north.

Christmas Day at home with a gift giving frenzy that will probably kick off well before daylight if my son has his way. In the afternoon most relatives within an hour radius will converge on our house for the annual winter brew fest and prime rib dinner.

Friday most likely a few of my inlaws (and their crap) will be spread all over the house since they wouldn't leave the night before. So to get out of there I'll show up late to work, stare blankly into space for a few hours, take a long lunch, call it a day and leave early.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Beautiful place!

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I am taking Vacation Dec 25 to Jan 4th. My son will be in town so we'll do a late Christmas with him. NYE a friend is getting married in the afternoon, then we'll head up to another friend's 4000 sq ft mountain "cabin" up on Mt Hood and ring in the New year shredding the snow.

2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

She is an Alpha Delta Pi. Created friendships in college that have lasted a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    Already completed my Christmas traveling - went to Cincinnati for the Steelers/Bengals game...a present from my sister.

Will be taking two weeks off from work and haunting the Clermont chain of lakes by boat and kayak.

Hopefully get into the woods for some camping and running around naked.

Stuart - which sorority was your wife a member? (mine was a KD).
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Gone to warmer weather ...
    Good for you. Be sure to spend lots of money in FL!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    gift giving frenzy that will probably kick off well before daylight if my son has his way.
    . . . annual winter brew fest and prime rib dinner.
    I hate the pre-dawn opening so I made a 7 am rule. Quiet till 7 am. Get some juice and sit there.

As for the brew fest. Sounds like a great way to celebrate. Might have to adopt that tradition myself. Mrs. Kane likes the Bailey's and coffee.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I hate the pre-dawn opening so I made a 7 am rule. Quiet till 7 am. Get some juice and sit there.

As for the brew fest. Sounds like a great way to celebrate. Might have to adopt that tradition myself. Mrs. Kane likes the Bailey's and coffee.
    When I was a kid I was always up before daylight and my folks would make my sister and I go back to bed. My son is 10 this year and I think we have had to get him up every year.
    2015 Mobius LSV
    2014 Formula 350 CBR

I did some Holiday traveling to New Orleans and from there caught a chopper to spend Christmas at my home away from home...The Bob Douglas! I get home on Dec 30, plan on doing something epic for new years, then it's off to Canton, TX the weekend after new years so Heidi can find some good Christmas Decor on sale. From there it's back to New Orleans for couple days for work meetings. Super fun, I know ya'll are jealous.

On a side note we will spend the first week of March shredding the snow in Keystone Colorado!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I like that rule - may have to follow your lead. My son has always been an early bird and that is especially true at Christmas or any fishing trip. As he gets older not quite so much - I hope anyway!

I figured the baileys and coffee, mimosas and bloody marys for breakfast were pretty much standard across the board!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Well for once I will actually be home for Christmas, so I took leave and after tomorrow I will not go back to work until the night of the 1st! As for the lady and I we plan on having a big pig pickin' here in NC and drinking adult beverages with the family and friends....who knows....with the way the weather has been here this year we may get crazy enough to take out a boat and do some cold water cruising!!
    Garl Wilson
    2011 Mobuis LSV