Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Christmas/Holiday plans- anybody doing anything cool or fun?

One more half day of work and off for the rest of the year. Going to play a little cool weather golf and finish some projects around here. No real travel or anything big planned though-- just relaxing and getting festive.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

you are more than welcome to come down and help bust up a bathroom tile floor and retile that floor if ya get bored, I have beer and access to a boat that can create a nice surfwave when the floor is done.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Plan to do some riding on my new toy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

This will be first Christmas since relocating to Virginia (from Illinois). Our youngest son arrived here Sunday, on break from college. Two older sons will arrive Tuesday. All three boys will be here for five days. House is decorated. Tree is up, waiting for the boys to decorate. Pictured are my wife and her sorority sister. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by deerfield; 12-17-2014 at 11:45 PM.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Already completed my Christmas traveling - went to Cincinnati for the Steelers/Bengals game...a present from my sister.

Will be taking two weeks off from work and haunting the Clermont chain of lakes by boat and kayak.

Hopefully get into the woods for some camping and running around naked.

Stuart - which sorority was your wife a member? (mine was a KD).

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    you are more than welcome to come down and help bust up a bathroom tile floor and retile that floor if ya get bored, I have beer and access to a boat that can create a nice surfwave when the floor is done.
    Might have to do that. May run down and see my dad at some point and maybe go fishing on my cousin's big ole boat out of Bradenton.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

You guys and your vacations............I'll be working my ass off. Taking the day before and the day after Christmas. Otherwise it's long hours when the days are cold and short so I can play hard in the summer when the days are warm/long and kids are out of school.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Default Christmas/Holiday plans- anybody doing anything cool or fun?

Gone to warmer weather ...
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I am taking Vacation Dec 25 to Jan 4th. My son will be in town so we'll do a late Christmas with him. NYE a friend is getting married in the afternoon, then we'll head up to another friend's 4000 sq ft mountain "cabin" up on Mt Hood and ring in the New year shredding the snow.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

quiet xmas for us. no family in gb and first year for the other half with her mom passed. have a few days off to enjoy the holidays.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten