Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorta off topic to holiday plans, but I must say "Amazon Prime, Oh How I Love Thee"

I live fairly close, like 15-20min from several large shopping malls, strips, stores, etc. However getting to them can take 3 even 4 times that long at any given time. Today at lunch the freeway was crawling along however the side streets that funnel onto the freeway from my office were gridlock.

I gave up on my shopping adventure and cruised into the local Fred Meyer for some odds and ends. Whip out phone, use their in-store wifi, order everything I was after in the first place (and then some) off Amazon, all arrives by Dec 22 guaranteed. Life is good.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Christmas/Holiday plans- anybody doing anything cool or fun?

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I did some Holiday traveling to New Orleans and from there caught a chopper to spend Christmas at my home away from home...The Bob Douglas! I get home on Dec 30, plan on doing something epic for new years, then it's off to Canton, TX the weekend after new years so Heidi can find some good Christmas Decor on sale. From there it's back to New Orleans for couple days for work meetings. Super fun, I know ya'll are jealous.

On a side note we will spend the first week of March shredding the snow in Keystone Colorado!
    David I'll be at Cooper that weekend in March with some buddies. I think we are hitting Vail a couple of days and Copper on Sunday. We might make it over to Breck one night though.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    David I'll be at Cooper that weekend in March with some buddies. I think we are hitting Vail a couple of days and Copper on Sunday. We might make it over to Breck one night though.
    We will be arriving Saturday Feb 28 and Skiing March 1-4 and leaving on the 5th. If you are around let me know and we can find one of those famous Colorado Micro Brews to enjoy.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD