Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Had the matt out to finish the seam and had extra plastic so I made another template.

Free shipping to whoever wants it but with one condition- when you’re done, make it available to the forum and ship it free to the next guy.
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    Had the matt out to finish the seam and had extra plastic so I made another template.

Free shipping to whoever wants it but with one condition- when you’re done, make it available to the forum and ship it free to the next guy.
    Is the new template spoken for? I would like it as have been emailing with Jim about some Ultra flooring also. I can PM my address.

Condition gladly accepted.

Do you also have a template for your HDPE swim platform, or at least dimensions?

Cheers!
    Last edited by REDFIVE48; 09-06-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    06 Mobius LSV, GIII (now with 1100 in the port locker), perfect pass, wakeplate
    Kicker KM10 Sub, dual batteries

You are a gentleman sir!
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

Quote Originally Posted by REDFIVE48 View Post
    Do you also have a template for your HDPE swim platform, or at least dimensions?
    Floor template on its way to you on Monday. I don’t think I have the swim platform template any more. This is the thread where it was documented. If you’ve got access to a newer Moomba and a big piece of cardboard, it’s pretty easy. May want to read that whole thread b/c I was following what other guys already did.
    2007 LSV
    2315 Acme prop
    Gravity III + 3 Johnsons
    1100s in the rear, IBS upfront
    Stock bags under the seats
    HDPE Surf Platform

Floor template on its way to you on Monday. I don’t think I have the swim platform template any more. This is the thread where it was documented. If you’ve got access to a newer Moomba and a big piece of cardboard, it’s pretty easy. May want to read that whole thread b/c I was following what other guys already did.
    You are awesome and a credit to this community! Whoever wants the template next, please let me know so I can send when I'm done. Thanks for the link to the swim platform thread, I'll try and get some measurements from one of the newer Moomba's on the lake.
    06 Mobius LSV, GIII (now with 1100 in the port locker), perfect pass, wakeplate
    Kicker KM10 Sub, dual batteries

Reviving an old thread here. My girlfriend and I bought a Craz last year and our biggest issue is not being able to bring the dogs in fear of their nails puncturing the Gatorstep. Walking around the New England Boat Show (quite disappointed at the SC showing btw) last night we stumbled on Deckadance in the MC booth. It seems like that would be a good product to protect our floor from the dogs.

Has anyone used this in a Craz? (Subtle hint that I'm looking for a template and happy to pay for it. Or, a dealer who has installed it in the northeast.)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for dog protection?
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

i have Decadance in my boat (not a Craz) and there are no issue with our dogs at all. It will hold up fine. That being said, there have been several threads on dogs in the boat and the main concern for most people in not the flooring, it is the upholstery on the seats. The general consensus from what i have read is that most people don't feel like the dogs do much damage at all to the upholstery.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....gs-in-the-boat

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....proof-the-boat
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

It's now $90 a roll!! What the heck???.... Anyone have any other places to buy for closer to what this cost?

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

http://www.jimsmarineflooring.com/ji...loop-flooring/

Jim sells both the Decadance as well as a "knock off" that is exactly the same and a lot less expensive. It's called Jim's PVC Loop flooring. I love mine. I called and talked to him a couple of times and he was very helpful. He will send some samples it you want to see it in person.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    http://www.jimsmarineflooring.com/ji...loop-flooring/

Jim sells both the Decadance as well as a "knock off" that is exactly the same and a lot less expensive. It's called Jim's PVC Loop flooring. I love mine. I called and talked to him a couple of times and he was very helpful. He will send some samples it you want to see it in person.
    He discontinued the Deckadence knock-off when he started selling genuine Deckadence. He may still have a little remaining, that's what I bought last year for my Mondo. The PVC loop is not the same, and not nearly as nice as Deckadence or his knockoff (Ultra, if I remember correctly). It's basically the same miner's moss as you can get cheap on Ebay. It's a larger strand, coarser weave, and no backing.

Jim is very helpful and responsive, though.
    2019 Supra SL450