Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

No problem,
    Yes tige used gsa in 19 and 20 then switched to their new tabs in 21.
    Their new ones are basically slightly longer gsa tabs without the diverter fins. I haven't ridden one yet but a lot of people are agreeing that they are better than the gsa version on the same boat.
    2021-Tige-23ZX-Black-Steel-14-762x456.jpg
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    No problem,
    Yes tige used gsa in 19 and 20 then switched to their new tabs in 21.
    Their new ones are basically slightly longer gsa tabs without the diverter fins. I haven't ridden one yet but a lot of people are agreeing that they are better than the gsa version on the same boat.
    2021-Tige-23ZX-Black-Steel-14-762x456.jpg
    my cousin's 2021 23zx uses gsa tabs and all the '21's I have seen have gsa. tige forums listed earlier this year that tige switched to their own tabs on the reintroduced z3 hull but as of spring were still using gsa on everything else. looks like they switched mid year '21 and you're right, tabs look similar to the old taps3 tabs only have sides on them like gsa but missing the vertical fins at the end.
    sure the TO forum will light up with comments once people have time on them. there will be gsa tabs for sale from people thinking the new tabs are better than gsa but my guess is as you commented, ditching gsa and moving in-house are financial in nature, not because their new tabs are "game changing".
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten