Default Awesome UTV Video

I ride dirt bikes almost every weekend and usually consider these things as worthless, but I have to say that this video pretty much made me want to go out and buy one of these. Enjoy

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/videos/...ess/index.html
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's Next?)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

I'm actually looking at getting one this weekend. I have a KTM 500 and I prefer dirt riding but my girlfriend is rather squimish riding a quad. Maybe because she was within a foot of going over a cliff...sigh. So she wants something that we can ride together and my Wrangler is too slow for me. I see more of those on the trails than quads anymore and it is hard to negotiate a good price.

The video was a little over dramatized as the RZR quickly jumped on a logging road which means there were roads leading up to the start. If you have a helicopter why not use it. Good video.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Awesome video. Bet it took a year to set that course up
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

That course looks crazy. We have 6 can-am's (maverick and commanders all 1000cc), 2 rzr 800 and 2 Honda big reds. When we all get together and ride it gets crazy.

Here is a shot of my nephew doing a back flip at the beginning of the summer in a can-am.

http://youtu.be/4RunbdXFhe8?list=UUe...Tbewp9Edat_P0w

Here is a picture of the one above brother racing he's driving the black and white can-am. He is in blue race gear.

http://youtu.be/GghrU54_4dw

These things are bad ass and if you get crazy in one thing can get real, real fast.
    2007 supra 21v

Ok, you convinced me. Want one now!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Awesome UTV Video

We're those guys ok?

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Walk away with out a scratch a little sore the next day.

here is the new cage being fab up this week for the can-am It did a number on can-am but it will be ready to race next weekend
    cage.jpg
    2007 supra 21v

I've had my RZR 4 for about 3 years now. Love it. Put a plow on it in the winter and trail/dunes spring/fall - boat of course in the summers.
    Got a RZR 170 coming for my kids and looking at getting a 1K next year sometime. Boo YAH

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet