View Poll Results: I'm in for the 2015 Pacific NW Moomba/Supra Jam in Prineville Labor Day Weekend

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

4 33.33%
  • Maybe

4 33.33%
  • Nope

4 33.33%
  • What? There's a PNW Jam??

0 0%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    All the cabins are taken for the Holiday weekend now.
    That was fast. Looks like we are all bunking with you.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    That was fast. Looks like we are all bunking with you.
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Slumber party!!!!!! (NOTE: the ONLY person I'll be spooning with is my WIFE!!!)

I know that Mandley is really excited to have a Moomba Pillow fight!

LMAO!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

My bro-in-law got cabin 5.
    My group pretty much owns the C-loop this year. There are only 3 or so that aren't ours.

PWI as usual...

Default 2015 Pacific NW Moomba/Supra Jam

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Slumber party!!!!!! (NOTE: the ONLY person I'll be spooning with is my WIFE!!!)

I know that Mandley is really excited to have a Moomba Pillow fight!

LMAO!!!
    No spooning, how about forking?

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    No spooning, how about forking?
    I always like me some PICKLE-forking...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Not that owning the entire C-loop and then auctioning off sites to the highest bidders at the last minute isn't a brilliant strategy, but I'm kinda stuck with the condo on wheels not fitting in hardly any of the remaining sites available. Only 2 that look good are on top far corner of the B-loop. Maybe a little too close to the "stabbin cabin" for my taste.

I'm kinda wondering what the others are thinking about this weekend. Who's in?

I think Jake is in. Not sure about the Millers and Daikers.

89Prostar, BBuhtz, Jrobb, Cab?

Any interest on the Supra site? I don't venture over there.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post

Not that owning the entire C-loop and then auctioning off sites to the highest bidders at the last minute isn't a brilliant strategy, but I'm kinda stuck with the condo on wheels not fitting in hardly any of the remaining sites available. Only 2 that look good are on top far corner of the B-loop. Maybe a little too close to the "stabbin cabin" for my taste.

There was one guy that expressed mild interest, but I honestly have no idea if he would come or not. He would be bringing his Supra up from Shasta. He has an Allegro which is a super rare old school Supra Direct drive with a cuddy cabin.

I posted up on that thread asking if anyone besides Beat Taco is gonna be there. Tyler (Diggs) already has commitments at Lake Billy that weekend as does another Supra person that was mentioned on that thread.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post

We are NOT going this year. Last year with the Dirt lots, and the over abundance of Ranger Bob and Jane bugging us and everyone else. We said we would only commit if we got a cabin. I had my calendar reminders set, my phone reminding me and everything.

2 days ago I heard everything was booked.

We will be going back to our classic Labor Day place, Lake Billy at 3 Rivers. We have 5 acres, 6 Trailers <permanent> private bath and showers. Plus a Marina that doesn't run out of fuel.

Maybe we can do a group get together sometime in the summer other wise.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

We are with Mike. A cabin was a must. Not sure I can convince the Fam to sleep in the dirt. Not saying we are out but it is going to take some serious negotiations. Loved the water and boat slips. Didn't care for the dirt.
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

Maybe we can do a group get together sometime in the summer other wise.
    Definitely something we should consider!

I haven't got reservations yet for Prineville. May have to be on a waiting list...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...