Default Who makes the factory cover for my 2008 XLV? What material is used?

basically what the title says, I am wondering who makes the factory Moomba cover for the 2008 XLV and what material they used to make it. It doesn't feel like the sunbrella cover I had on my Supra, it feels more like a goretex ski jacket to me.

I love the cover. The nylon webbing, the built in vents, the two telescoping poles, and the nylong webbing with side buckle clips and a ratchet strap to tighten it all down. And I LOVE that I can tow with it on!

So who makes it and what's it made of?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I know there is a tag on my 2009 cover that states who the manufacturer is.

But without being at home to look at it, I'm pretty sure mine is from: Great Lakes Boat Top

http://www.greatlakesboattop.com

That's where the current ones come from so I'd imagine they've been using them for a while.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Yep! they are on the tag. awesome cover. and it also told the material used, I think it said "storm shield" or something... I'll have to give them a call to find out the best way to clean it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Please let us know about the cleaning. Mine is pretty disgusting where it comes in contact with the rear sun deck. seems like it is saturated with mildew.

I know that gentle care detergent doesn't work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    Please let us know about the cleaning. Mine is pretty disgusting where it comes in contact with the rear sun deck. seems like it is saturated with mildew.

I know that gentle care detergent doesn't work very well.
    I emailed Great Lakes and they replied with this link:

http://www.safetycomponents.com/Weat...ndex.html#Care
    www.TraysonsToybox.com