Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

I would caution you on using an Impeller pump <unless I misunderstood> for a Spray head like that. You will need a bleed off valve. If not each time you stop spraying the hose the pressure on the pump will burn up the pump, or blow a line.

I would use an aerator style pump to power the spray nozzle, or just connect it to a through hull and let the weight of the boat in the water force the water up the hose. Won't be as much pressure but works none the less.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I would use an aerator style pump to power the spray nozzle, or just connect it to a through hull and let the weight of the boat in the water force the water up the hose. Won't be as much pressure but works none the less.
    The second option wouldn't work. Water would only come out of the hose if you held the end of the hose below the water line of the lake. If you held it up any higher, nothing would come out, the water level in the hose would stay the same as the lake. (The weight of the boat doesn't really matter, only that it does create an air space inside the boat that is below the water level of the lake)
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I would caution you on using an Impeller pump <unless I misunderstood> for a Spray head like that. You will need a bleed off valve. If not each time you stop spraying the hose the pressure on the pump will burn up the pump, or blow a line..
    Fair enough, I hadn't thought of that.. I can get a different nozzle for the hose, one that doesn't shut off. I think I saw one at the plumbing store that would work...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com