Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    I think you may have seen it and commented. I still haven't had any issues with it effecting my wave. Thanks for the interest. Any questions feel free to ask.
    Yeah, I now remember that thread from WW. Yeah, the smooth bottom is legit. And it came out nice. If the size meets your needs, then that's awesome. I'd still go smaller on the edges, but for my surfing on my boat that'd be a factor. if yours isn't giving you anything that prompts you to tweak it, then surf on!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    Amazing work, it looks flawless!
    +1 on that.

I bought mine from a local dealer to match the color on the boat. It was over $1k: platform, pad, rub-rail and caps.

I got lucky to sell my old one to net some $$ back. I think I got 300-400 for the old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400