Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Biggest surf wave in the world. Something that cannot be measured and uses an undefined superlative. It actually sounds silly.

That wave is the best I have ever seen behind a Pavati, but nowhere near amazing. It’s a little bit of a mess yet. The boats are amazing, just not that wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they license the Surfgate from Malibu?
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by elevatedconcept View Post
    You can look at that wave and deduce a few things. Its turbulent, messy, folds over early and is no where near what they claim IMO. Im still a massive fan given its construction but they have some work still to do. Side note... why is every MFG using the same promo video music? Go check Tige, Supra and Pavati. They all used the same music. You would have thought someone would have caught that...
    Is it free public domain musics clips?

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Funny how these old threads come back - 2014.

Cool boats, who has seen one in the water?

2018 Supra SL400

I have a buddy that ordered one and taking over a year to build. He will have one in UT for the 2019 season, stoked to see it preform.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Default Anyone heard of Pavati Wakeboard Boats?

The engineering looks very impressive for sure.

Would love to see one in the wild. The graphics packages are a little over the top, but they look to be a hell of an awesome boat.

I still don’t think I would run one up on the beach.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Did they license the Surfgate from Malibu?
    No, they licensed the NSS system that Nautique uses. They licensed it from the same company that provides it to Nautique. I asked Chuck about it at the boat show a couple years ago.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    No, they licensed the NSS system that Nautique uses. They licensed it from the same company that provides it to Nautique. I asked Chuck about it at the boat show a couple years ago.
    I was looking at the videos and pics of the boat. It looks like it has big surfgates on the back, and in the videos there's a big rooster tail on the non-surf side like you get from a suckgate.

The Malibu dealer told me Nautique licenses NSS from Malibu.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    I was looking at the videos and pics of the boat. It looks like it has big surfgates on the back, and in the videos there's a big rooster tail on the non-surf side like you get from a suckgate.

The Malibu dealer told me Nautique licenses NSS from Malibu.
    You're probably right then. It does looks like it has surf gates. If they previously licensed the NSS, it's likely that they did the same thing and moved over to using surf gates now.

Like I said, the NSS that was on the Pavati's from a few years back was identical to the NSS on the G23. And I did ask how they could do that, and he told me that they paid to be licensed to use it. I'd imagine that they sell so few pavati's that it wasn't a huge threat.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sorry, but looking at their prices i can't imagine them being any better than a boat $200,000 less from one of the major mfg's. Kind of silly they think they can position themselves in this market with list prices of $324,000...
    2019 Mondo