Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bitter sweet day.

Yesterday was a bitter sweet day. Last week I sold our XLV. Last night it left to head to it's new owner. At least a great boat is going to someone I know will take care of it.

I think he might be on the forum so he can speak up if he wants.

Hope he enjoys the boat as much as I did while I had it.

Hooked up and ready to leave.

2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

hopefully a new Moomba in your Future? always a sad day when the boat leaves.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Not anytime soon. Looking at buying some land, building a house. We are gone a lot in the summer racing motorcycles so it is hard to get out on the lake when we are gone a lot.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

How much did it go for?
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

30k..........
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

WOW sad day for me also not seeing this deal! I am only 3 hrs away from Noblesville too dangit..
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gqjeff View Post
    WOW sad day for me also not seeing this deal! I am only 3 hrs away from Noblesville too dangit..
    If it makes you feel any better I didn't post it on here so you didn't over look it. Kind of made a private offer to a guy who had talked about wanting it before.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Sorry to see you go. Good luck and happiness to you guys. Hope we see you on the water again before too long.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Sorry to see you go. Good luck and happiness to you guys. Hope we see you on the water again before too long.
    Thanks Kane. I am sure I will still lurk around the forum. Hopefully will have a new boat sooner rather then later.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    Yesterday was a bitter sweet day. Last week I sold our XLV. Last night it left to head to it's new owner. At least a great boat is going to someone I know will take care of it.

I think he might be on the forum so he can speak up if he wants.

Hope he enjoys the boat as much as I did while I had it.

I most certainly will.
    Thank you sir!

At long last, the deal is done. As a few of you know, and more of you figured out, I bought Irish Racing's 2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. He and I had talked over the summer about surf systems, boards, and stuff like that. I'd told him how I just loved his boat--the layout, the COLORS, everything. When he offered to sell it to me, I felt pretty good about it. When I sold my Supra Sunsport in 48 hours, I knew it was meant to be.

Getting it here was literally like an episode of "Shipping Wars" and I had much anxiety getting the boat across the country. But it finally made it tonight at 8pm and it's going to be great!

At its new home!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com