Default How To Replace Belts?

I wondering anyone can tell me how hard it is to replace the belts on 07 OBV? Dealer gave me a quote to Replace both belts. $68 for serpentine belt $18 for other belt and $130 for labor. I think I can do it myself and save myself at least $130 but wanted to check to make sure I can handle it before I start tearing into it.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

What a rip off. You basically have a car engine, the same exact way you replace the belts on a car is the same method you use to replace boat belts. I would just youtube belt replacement and there should be 100 different videos.

Default How To Replace Belts?

Easy to replace. I replaced the serpentine belt a few weeks ago. Bought the belt locally and for about $20. Only issue was I had to take off the water pump to remove the belt. A bit of a pain but well worth it to save money so you can buy more stuff for your boat.
    Good luck.

You just have to take the two bolts out that hold the impeller pump bracket to the block.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug