Default Keystone Resort Lift Tickets

Hey everyone, we are headed to Keystone, CO in a little over a month for a week of boarding and skiing and I was wondering if there was a discount code someone may know about for lift tickets or a good website to buy them at. Seems like everything is crazy expensive nowadays.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Hey everyone, we are headed to Keystone, CO in a little over a month for a week of boarding and skiing and I was wondering if there was a discount code someone may know about for lift tickets or a good website to buy them at. Seems like everything is crazy expensive nowadays.
    Sounds like Whistler! You're probably just gonna be stuck buying an Epic card and picking the number of days you'll be riding. Spendy for sure... 5 days = $500! ouch. My entire season pass for Mt Hood Meadows was $500! And my early bird pricing for my 5 day Whistler edge card was $$383 after the currency conversion.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Check out Liftopia.com. I'm not sure about Keystone, but a lot of times if you hit up Costco in Denver before you head to the mountain they will have discount passes.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    Check out Liftopia.com. I'm not sure about Keystone, but a lot of times if you hit up Costco in Denver before you head to the mountain they will have discount passes.
    Liftopia only has rentals for Keystone on their site. I was told King Soopers had the best prices but when I called them they wanted 115 a day instead of the 120 Keystone wants, not much of a difference. I can get the Keystone ONLY tickets for 85 a day so I may just do that and forget about Breckenridge and Arapaho Basin.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Might try sending yearound a PM. He might know something.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The best deals must always be purchased out of season (Season passes are around $500 when purchased in May). The in-town deals were better years ago but that has largely gone away as you have discovered. I happened to hear a radio ad last night for Keystone and the whole pitch was that they guaranteed the lowest prices were on their own website. So I'm not sure there are many other options.

If you are staying in Keystone, I wouldn't worry about trying to get to Breck or A-basin, especially if it means cost savings. The convenience factor will far out-weigh the variety factor. The terrain at Breck is similar. A-basin is different at the expert level but I wouldn't recommend it over Keystone for intermediate skiers unless you really, really need variety. Unless you are expert-level skier, you won't get bored at Keystone in a week.
    Last edited by gregski; 01-22-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold