Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bag Upgrade for 2013 Mojo without Flow

Looking to upgrade my ballast on the Mojo. Right now I have the Gravity III system that came with the boat. Looking to get a better surf wake. Wake is ok closer to the boat when I have a ton of people in the boat, however I would like to be able to have a longer wave with more push when I don't have all those people. I do not have Flow Surf installed on my boat. Questions:

Should I add a bag to the side locker or upgrade the bags in the rear lockers?

Should I invest in a IBS bag for the front?

Will the Fly High 50" x 24" x24" fit in the rear bag compartments?
    2016 Moomba Craz
    Fusion Head/Remote
    Kicker Cabin/Sub/Amp
    4 Exile SXT9's
    Exile 30.2

2013 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2008 Tahoe(Sold)

I've got the 900's in the rear and the 650 IBS in the front. Makes a pretty good wave on regular side but it's still better with more people. If you want a lot of length you need people or better yet add the flow system (im hoping to do this before next season). If your looking for a good goofy wave... It's tough... I just decided to learn regular since the goofy side is a PITA.

Some people use he 1100's in the mojo but I don't think you gain much weight in he space they are confined to.

The guys at wakemakers can help you out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Agree , IBS is a must
    I run 1100 port with 370 In front of it. IBS and 400 sac on top of bow seats, great surf wave.

2012 Mojo

BamaMojo,

What do you run in the starboard side? I have the Gravity III system with upgrade to 900 on port. I found that running 30% filled on starboard gives best wake. Any more and it washes out. I have the IBS on order this week.... I also run at 9.8mph, I have inshed it up to 10.5, but think that 9.8 seems to give best wake.
    2012 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by map12c02 View Post
    BamaMojo,

What do you run in the starboard side? I have the Gravity III system with upgrade to 900 on port. I found that running 30% filled on starboard gives best wake. Any more and it washes out. I have the IBS on order this week.... I also run at 9.8mph, I have inshed it up to 10.5, but think that 9.8 seems to give best wake.
    I fill my starboard bag then empty while I run until wake is where I want it. Also note that I do not have the flow. Mmandley has a thread. Documenting settings with video on the flow, look in moomba mods section. It should give you good info.

2012 Mojo

I also do not have flow yet, trying to optimize with just bags for this season. Do you end up emptying a large part of the starboard bag?
    2012 mojo

Center and bow IBS full, surf side full (900), non surf side empty, full tank of gas and a driver with the plate up at 9.8 will yield a decent wave. My 215lb noob can free ride for miles. Add weight and it's get better... although you might have to speed up a bit.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Can you confirm which position is "plate up"? Also can you explain logic behind plate position?
    2012 mojo

Plate up to me means it's up as in coming out of the water... Or above the bottom surface of the hull... As in its not doing much of anything. Plate up also means bow up... As you put the plate down it will bring the bow of the boat down as well by extending the running surface of the hull and at full down position acting like a flap on the wing of an airplane to raise the stern of the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo

For regular - 1100 port, 370 under port seat, center tank, IBS, 300-400 lbs rear starboard, 250 lbs lead in bow under IBS. Wake plate at 3/4 to 1/2 down. Even better if you run this and throw a 750 on port rear corner floor.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo