Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Wet Sounds speakers, Can they be repaired?

Gentlemen ,anyone know if wet sounds speakers can be repaired? I have a pair of Rev 8's and one of the woofers is fried? Thanks, Vann

Yes, woofers, compression drivers and cross-overs are available for replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Yes, woofers, compression drivers and cross-overs are available for replacements.
    from Wet sounds? Thanks Vann

Yes, as they are the manufacturer. You can purchase those parts through a Wet Sounds retailer, same as the complete components, so check with the retailer you purchased the Rev-8's from.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Yes, as they are the manufacturer. You can purchase those parts through a Wet Sounds retailer, same as the complete components, so check with the retailer you purchased the Rev-8's from.
    Okay, Thanks man. I was told wet sounds only handled warranty issues and the only thing I could do was buy new complete set. I just bought the boat so I have no idea where they were purchased, probably somewhere around Greensboro NC....

Yes, they warranty is upheld by wet Sounds, but an authorized Wet Sounds dealer can assist you with that and work as a bo-between. Now, if you are not the original purchaser and you do not know where they were purchased and installed, then you may be best to contact Wet Sounds directly.

Are you in NC?

I had a horn go out on one of mine. Contacted Wetsounds. Sent them my speaker. They had it repaired and back to me in a couple days, they were real easy to work with.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

They told me they don't repair speakers . Today. Some guy named Ken there.... Said all I could do is order a new pair and some BS about he bought a ford engine and and they just don't send new ones out when there's a problem.. At least ford will sell you a part for it. I was just trying to buy a woofer/driver to repair mine. A real hooooole......

off2fly,

you mentioned something about Greensboro NC regarding the boat's origin. Where are you located?

Seems to be some miss communication. 2 weeks ago, I replaced a blown driver in an MB, which has been discontinued for 2+ years.

I live in Danville Va. And the boat belonged to a guy who lived in Belews Creek NC,near Greensboro NC. I ain't trying to get any warranty,just buy parts.
    Last edited by off2fly; 08-27-2014 at 07:25 PM.