Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Over Engine Tray

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I wonder how hot it gets in that tray. that would be my concern. Oh, and having your life vest smell like engine fumes.
    I kept mine in it all weekend. Didn't get hot but it was warm putting it on. Would be nice on colder days. Didn't smell like anything to be honest. He even had the oil cap come off and had 2 quarts of oil in his bilge and nothing in there smelled. I thought for sure it would of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I attached a cargo net to the inside of the hatch. I store 4 large dock bumpers and my ropes in there. Works great.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Default Over Engine Tray

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    I attached a cargo net to the inside of the hatch. I store 4 large dock bumpers and my ropes in there. Works great.

Have a picture? Curios how the bumpers look/fit.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Default Over Engine Tray

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Have a picture? Curios how the bumpers look/fit.

Boat is out at the cottage. I'll snap some pics when I get out there in a few days. It's fastened at top and bottom and both sides are bungee cord style. I slide everything in the side. I'm planning to add some in both rear lockers, but so far haven't been able to find small enough cargo nets.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Default Over Engine Tray

Boat is out at the cottage. I'll snap some pics when I get out there in a few days. It's fastened at top and bottom and both sides are bungee cord style. I slide everything in the side. I'm planning to add some in both rear lockers, but so far haven't been able to find small enough cargo nets.

Gotcha, thanks!

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

to me this is a feature that every v-drive should have and don't know why all the manufacturers don't do it?
    Don't ever see an issue with aroma as quite frankly the dividers have enough openings around them that if that were an issue both rear lockers would get exposed so see that as a non-issue. A great place for ropes, gear and vest or 2 with easy access. The trick for a diy retro fit is finding a tray that is close to the dimensions needed! Definitely on my Winter to-do list.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

this is my setup on the rear lockers. it's a small and a medium. works great. on the port side, I have the surf rope in the medium and I have docking lines with carabiners in the small. on the starboard side, I have the wakeboard line in the medium and a handful of ski gloves in the small.

I also put a small cargo net on the underside of the starboard seat cushion and that holds coozies and cheap "boat sunglasses", I put another small on the back of the observer swing out door and that's been home to a couple of kitchen size trash bags and a long 3.5mm extension cord to link up with another boat via the WS420sq. Lastly, I have another small that's above the driver's floor cupholders. that one has a couple coozies for me and a pair of light gloves and a beanie.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Works awesome! Lots of storage. 1/2 starboard and two aluminum angles too hold in place

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 surf motor
    Flow added
    Exile ZLD 2
    Exile javelin
    Exile 30.2
    Exile sx65
    Exile XM9s
    12" exile DVC
    Led Lights

Default Over Engine Tray

Quote Originally Posted by letitsnow View Post
    Works awesome! Lots of storage. 1/2 starboard and two aluminum angles too hold in place

2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 surf motor
    Flow added
    Exile ZLD 2
    Exile javelin
    Exile 30.2
    Exile sx65
    Exile XM9s
    12" exile DVC
    Led Lights

Quote Originally Posted by letitsnow View Post

do you have pictures? I can imagine what it looks like, but would love to see it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com