Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC350 Review

Default SC350 Review

Great write up and congrats on the new ride! Settled into CLT I see! Norman is indeed rough midday and I'm sure you're going to love that boat. Enjoy it and post more pictures of it.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

I enjoyed reading the review! Love the color combo on the boat to.... I think that SC has really stepped it up lately!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Very nice review,I am in the same situation but looking at the G21 and the SC,just had a demo with the G21 and absolutely feel in love with it had everything that i dont like about the SC ,Sea-Deck flooring ,walk-thru,no bags taking up all your storage space,surf pipe and on and on and on, But went out with the Supra freaks back in May and it wasnt stock ballast but one of the best waves i have ever seen they had it dialed for sure, so long and powerful,and its 20 K or more cheaper than the Nautique,I thought the interior had better quality but they wasnt on hinges or gas shocks like the G so I am waiting on demo with the Raptor Motor and make my decision after that.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

I considered ordering a 2015 to get the colors I wanted but with a 6% increase in price, the inability to do my own maintenance with the new motor and just the overall uneasiness of having a model year new motor I decided to take advantage of a great deal on a 14.
    2014 SC350
    2012 LSV - sold