Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does that wired top piece just unscrew from the base plate that is epoxied to the boat? I need to take a look at mine.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Does that wired top piece just unscrew from the base plate that is epoxied to the boat? I need to take a look at mine.
    Not unscrew per se. there's a notch in the base that a tab on the transducer fits down into and it spins about 1/2" to allow the transducer piece to come out. So the top piece has 2 tabs that slides into the base (on the inside) and then you rotate the top about 1/2" to lock it in place.

I hope that makes sense.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I believe so. Now that I know what to look for I think I can figure it out. I'll report back when I get a chance to go over and take a look at it.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron