Default mobius lsv 2007 wakeboard

Hi everyone , i would like to know your opinion for the best wake setup for my boat. I have some difficult ton find the best setup. My boat have the g III ballast and i have two sumo fat sac 540.

Throw both 540s up front wake plate all the way up.

I have the same boat so here goes. I have an IBS and a locker bag that I fill all the way up. I also have 2, 1100 LB bags in the back that I fill up maybe 1/2 to 3/4 full. When I turn on the switch for the IBS I also turn on the switch for the rear bags. When the IBS is full I turn it off then fill the locker bag, when that bag is full I then turn everything off. Thats the only way I can keep the weight strait.

Depending on if I have anyone else in the boat those numbers will change. I feel like I really need to get like 400 more LB in the front of the boat but I want want bags laying around on the floor. I always try to get the people on the boat to sit in the nose. This really cleans up the wake and makes it super nice.

Now its all up to speed and rope length. I have a 65 - 70 -75 foot rope. I have been riding all the way in lately at 65 foot at around 21 - 22 mph. I am trying to start working on a few tricks and things. I used to ride at like 24 - 25 at 75 foot. the faster you go the further back it pushes the lip. At 75 foot at around 21 mph the wake is either too steep to jump and folding over or its totally washed out.

I will agree with everyone on this forum when they tell you to put a lot of weight in the front, If you dont mind having bags on the seats I would just go get the 1100 lb triangle bag and lay it on the seats in the nose, obviously no one can sit up there but the wake would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    I have the same boat so here goes. I have an IBS and a locker bag that I fill all the way up. I also have 2, 1100 LB bags in the back that I fill up maybe 1/2 to 3/4 full. When I turn on the switch for the IBS I also turn on the switch for the rear bags. When the IBS is full I turn it off then fill the locker bag, when that bag is full I then turn everything off. Thats the only way I can keep the weight strait.

Depending on if I have anyone else in the boat those numbers will change. I feel like I really need to get like 400 more LB in the front of the boat but I want want bags laying around on the floor. I always try to get the people on the boat to sit in the nose. This really cleans up the wake and makes it super nice.

Now its all up to speed and rope length. I have a 65 - 70 -75 foot rope. I have been riding all the way in lately at 65 foot at around 21 - 22 mph. I am trying to start working on a few tricks and things. I used to ride at like 24 - 25 at 75 foot. the faster you go the further back it pushes the lip. At 75 foot at around 21 mph the wake is either too steep to jump and folding over or its totally washed out.

I will agree with everyone on this forum when they tell you to put a lot of weight in the front, If you dont mind having bags on the seats I would just go get the 1100 lb triangle bag and lay it on the seats in the nose, obviously no one can sit up there but the wake would be awesome.
    Great info right there. I've been wondering this as well, thanks for the write up chad
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...