Default Height on trailer w/tower folded

I'm trying to figure out whether the new Craz will fit from a height-perspective in my garage (garage door). Does anyone have info regarding height w/tower folded for the new Craz or the Mojo? I'm thinking if I use a 2015 Mojo as a point of reference, that should be good. My garage door is 8'.

Thanks

It would be nice if someone also posted the overall length from back of farthest point (wakeplate or tabs) to front of trailer with tongue folded. These questions get asked for every new boat model. Should be included in the specs but never are.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I will post it on here if I get measurements tomorrow. It's not a deal-breaker for me, but it would be nice to know if it'll fit in the garage or if I need to find a storage unit.

I don't have exact measurements from a length perspective, but the dealer said they believe it's 24' 6" with the tongue folded and platform on.

Well, the Craz does not fit from a height perspective. My height is 95.5". The tower height is fine, but the racks aren't. I had to take the bolts out of the racks and turn them. I'll try to get measurements on everything soon.
    2016 Craz

Here are the dimensions I recorded:

7' 10" - Height with tower folded and bolts out of board racks (so I could slide them down)
    8' 11 1/2" - Wide using guideposts. May be able to squeeze another inch or 2 if you need it by taking the guideposts off.
    24' 6" - Long with the platform on.

I can check to see what the length is w/o the swim platform if anyone would like it.
    2016 Craz