Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I was thinking about looking at a Phase 5 Danielo Diamond Carbon 54".
    This is what I ride and love it. It's nice and fast so I can easily ride it even when the wave is less than perfect. I'm not good enough to comment on it's advanced level handling but I intentionally bought a high-end board so that it wouldn't limit me. I expect that it will out-perform me for the rest of my life!
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

I think I'm going with the Phase 5 Model X 53", Will let you know how I like it.
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)

Default What's your favorite wake surf board???

P5 here this week also. Model x 58

Tried out my new Phase 5 Model X 53" this past weekend and it's the best riding board I've been on so far. Glad I bought it.
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Haha. yeah, obviously the soulcraft I rode was a cool board, but it just didn't connect with me like the doomswell did. Maybe saying it didn't excite me any more than my Koal Illuminati was an exaggeration, but that particular Soulcraft wasn't worth what I know they cost. (and it was Mike Mandley's custom so it's a fantastic board in its own right.)

That said, as much as I've liked my Ronix Koal Illuminati, I'm at about the point where I'd be willing to sell it to get into that doomswell I like...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Here is my first ride on the new board, took a min to get the feel for it.
    http://youtu.be/Yaau3ScTOgA
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)

Default What's your favorite wake surf board???

I love my model x. I will take it to lake Martin fri and Saturday to get the official break in done...

2012 Mojo

Just curious with you guys that have soulcraft boards... I emailed Jeff and gave him all my info for doing a board for me... My biggest concern is, What if the board doesn't work for me behind my boat...
    That being said, I test road a Byerly board last weekend, I could not go ropeless behind my boat with the board. We took it back and test road the IS Flyboy... wow... that was a crazy ride! super responsive and fast.
    we currently ride a P5 Diamond board wich is a great board. just thoughts on how "Fast" a soulcraft board is compared to an IS or P5?
    B.J. Reed

2006 Moomba OBV

I rode another soulcraft last night. it was a blast.

it was a Custom DaHonu 56". really fun.
    Last edited by trayson; 08-21-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I've been demoing a Doomswell Big Step for the past week and will have my own soon. For big guys like me it is the best board I've ridden so far. It's big, but so am I.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron