Default 2015 mojo ballast configuration

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and am looking for some advice/insight on the 15 mojo's. I'll be looking to pull the trigger and probably order a 15 mojo at our boat show here in February. Coming from a 95 prostar 190, so it'll be a big upgrade.

The boat will likely be used 80% for surfing and the rest will be wake boarding and some recreational skiing. I'm almost positive I saw the ballast configuration listed somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. Can anyone tell me how the 2500 lb surf ballast is spread out? Also there tends to be quite a few goofy riders in the crew, and from what I gather, the goofy side needs to be weighted more traditionally for surfing. Would I be better off ordering it without bags and putting larger 1100's or enzo bags in it right off the hop?

Also, any must haves as far as options?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to being part of the SC crew.

Matt

I'm not sure how many folks here have surfed the '15 Mojo. We have and I'd suggest ordering it with the surf ballast option & FLOW. You may end up adding a bag under the seats, but might find you're good without anything additional. BTW - I don't think you can order the boat without bags.

You'll love the boat! Post up some pics of what you come up with on the colorizer.

Thanks for the quick reply! I will definitely post up a few pics for some feedback on colors. Also, I forgot to ask about your guys experience with build times. How long does it usual take from the time ordered? Do build times change with the seasons?

Build times are impacted by a lot of things: when you order the boat, demand for model ordered and if your dealer has a spray date scheduled that they are willing to give up for your boat vs an inventory boat. Best advice is order early at your local boat show.