Default Do you like to fly

Went out today to try a Flyboard , this has got to be the most fun I ever had with a SEADOO .
    If you ever have a chance go for it.
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

Those have always looked like a blast. Just have this vision stuck in my head of pointing towards the bottom and not being able to let off the gas or something. Kind of like riding a wheelie on a motorcycle, starting to lose it and not being able to let go of the throttle only making it worse. Or is there a failsafe built in for that sort of thing...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

The wife tried it once... loved it.
    20130511_181637.jpg
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

That's crazy -- we're in St Maarten this week and my son is going to try something very similar today......the only difference with this one is that you wear it like a jet pack. It does look like a lot of fun!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    That's crazy -- we're in St Maarten this week and my son is going to try something very similar today......the only difference with this one is that you wear it like a jet pack. It does look like a lot of fun!!
    Totally jealous! That's where we are going for our honeymoon in Oct! Keep tabs on everything you guys do/see and let me know when you get back. I'd like to get a rundown from ya of things we should check out when we go
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

You staying on the Dutch or French (north) side? We are on the Dutch and haven't ventured too far from our resort but we did spend the day at one of the Orient Bay beaches which was amazing. We did find a couple of pretty good hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    You staying on the Dutch or French (north) side? We are on the Dutch and haven't ventured too far from our resort but we did spend the day at one of the Orient Bay beaches which was amazing. We did find a couple of pretty good hole-in-the-wall restaurants.
    Were staying on the south side, Kim Sha Beach. A friend of ours bought a place there and is letting us stay there for our honeymoon. Looks amazing. If that's anywhere close to where you guys are let me know. I can send you a little info packet they sent me
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Hmmm, don't remember that beach but there are a ton of them. We stayed on Simpson Bay which is just a couple of miles from the airport. We didn't really do many excursions, but PM me if you are looking for any details and I'll help out however I can. And unless you plan to do a lot of traveling around I would opt for no rental car -- traffic is a nightmare and parking very limited.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

I just looked up Kim Sha on google maps ( since I'm just sitting in the airport waiting for our flight home) and it's on Simpson Bay too. We were at Simpson bay resort which is just around the bay from your location. We did find several restaurants pretty close to you and a supermarket for incidentals.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate