Default perfect pass beeeeeeps

So, normally when I turn the key to the first position (run), the perfect pass lets out a short beep while the screen powers up. I then continue to turn the key to start and all is good. However, occasionally, (sometimes 1 out of 3 starts, sometimes 1 out of 10 starts, sometimes twice in a row, basically no pattern), the perfect pass will continually beeeeeeeeeep and the screen remains blank. I'll cycle the key back to off then to run and usually it'll act fine (screen comes on and short beep). Kind of annoying as sometimes I don't look at the screen and go to start with the key, the boat starts and the P.P. just keeps beeeeeeeeeping and the screen remains blank until I shut off the boat and try again.
    Any ideas?
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

I'd suggest start with the basics - check all the plugs and electrical connections. Moisture and vibration can do funny things to circuits and electricity.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I had to replace my ignition switch on my 08. It developed a blank spot that affected starting. You may be starting that issue.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Mine will do that with allot of accessories on before starting.

mine has done that when voltage is low ie running stereo while swimming , but just like yours a quick restart and its gone...
    2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...