Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Also to get the new one in, I did the trick where you put a zip tie around the outside to get the vanes bending and make it fit in the hole easier.
    Humm that is a great trick. I wonder were you heard that from . It slips in easier when you use two of the fattest zip ties you can find.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Humm that is a great trick. I wonder were you heard that from . It slips in easier when you use two of the fattest zip ties you can find.
    I can't remember exactly where I heard it, but it was from a guy that has AMAZING taste in boat colors...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

glycerin gel works well for these types of things, and keeps your hands nice and soft too....
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    glycerin gel works well for these types of things, and keeps your hands nice and soft too....
    I think that's what came in the package for my new impeller...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Impeller is stuck

I just use dish soap
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

The best lube is KY jelly. Also great for slipping into the tight dry suit, then leaves no residue after you've slipped in the water. KY is the barefooters choice of lube.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Well I just now realized how versatile KY really is!
    2006 Outback V
    1992 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Quote Originally Posted by valleywine View Post
    Well I just now realized how versatile KY really is!
    Now at the checkout line when the cashier asks if you are going to have a fun night you can respond with "My impeller is stuck in its case and I need some jelly to pull it out."

KY is very useful and there is all sorts of things you can use it for. I carry some in my first aid kit for my Nasopharyngeal airways since KY is much less then the lube that comes with them and it is the same type of lube.

And yes Mike I have KY on the boat.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    And yes Mike I have KY on the boat.
    That combined with your FB post this weekend about being super excited about being naked...

I'm afraid, very afraid.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That combined with your FB post this weekend about being super excited about being naked...

I'm afraid, very afraid.
    ROFL. You know your just excited to come back out on my boat.