Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 2014 Mobius LSV Surf Wave

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine13 View Post
    Does anyone have the flow surf on the lSV's? just ordered a set after seeing how well they worked on the mondo.
    Look at this thread.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=23990
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

I have the FLOW on mine but I'm still trying to dial up the perfect wave. I does work better, I think the key to it is have enough bow weight. It will make the wake taller, I've been using it in the middle position. It makes it easier if there is only a driver and a rider, that's what I have found so far.
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)

So I went out this past weekend, had 800lbs in the Bow, 600lbs in the Center and 1100lbs in the back surf side. The swim platform was under water so I let a little out of the rear and center to clean the wave up. It was a lot better but I would like a longer wave, I may not be possible with the LSV. I'm not going to give up.
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    So I went out this past weekend, had 800lbs in the Bow, 600lbs in the Center and 1100lbs in the back surf side. The swim platform was under water so I let a little out of the rear and center to clean the wave up. It was a lot better but I would like a longer wave, I may not be possible with the LSV. I'm not going to give up.
    throw another 350-400 on the surf-side seat and it will be better. The platform should be underwater when weighted, at rest.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I believe the boat is supposed to be weighted evenly in the back when using the FLOW. Try 900# to 1100# on each side plus all your center and bow weight.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    throw another 350-400 on the surf-side seat and it will be better. The platform should be underwater when weighted, at rest.
    It was under water while I was surfing, is that ok? I felt like it was messing up the wave. I could be wrong and hope I am.
    2014 Mobius LSV
    2008 Outback (Sold)