Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2014 Mobius LSV Surf Wave

Does anyone know the best way to weight this boat down to get a clean long wave?
    I've been surfing a tall short wave. I'm at 100% Port, 100% Center & 50% Starboard.
    I think all three are 600lbs ea.
    Wake plate 50-60% plus a 330lbs bag in the front port side, about 11.3 mph.
    It's fun but it's easy to wash out the back.
    Thanks for any help.

We run a 900 lb bag in the port locker filled 100%
    100% in the front and an additional 650LB bow bag filled full
    Surf at 10.5 mph
    The lsvs need a lot of nose weight to make a good wake . You're better off to take a little weight out of the back and sit a few people up front to prevent the swim deck from cutting into the water if you don't have a additional bow sac

Hi there Stephen, 11.3 sounds pretty fast. We have a 2013 LSV and here's what works for us:
    1100 rear surf side full
    500 center full;
    750 IBS full
    wake plate 1/4 down
    speed 10.5

Try emptying your starboard, and just have everyone sitting on the one side of the boat. With less weight, I found I had to use the wake plate more to get a better wave...
    This throws off a great wake when we have a few people in the boat. If it's just my wife and 2 kids out, I'll sometimes fill up a 400 pound sac on surf side, for a bit of extra push for me (being larger)... Check out wakemakers if you're looking to upgrade your setup... )
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

same as above
    1100 rear surf side full
    500 center full;
    750 IBS full
    wake plate 1/4 down
    speed 10.5
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thank you very much for all of the help, can't wait to get it right

Is there enough room in the rear locker to fill the 1100 lb right full ? we have a 900LB and it fills the locker up pretty well doesn't look like theres a whole lot of extra space. Also when we fill our IBS right full it pops the front cup holders out have you had this problem ? if so how did you fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine13 View Post
    Is there enough room in the rear locker to fill the 1100 lb right full ? we have a 900LB and it fills the locker up pretty well doesn't look like theres a whole lot of extra space. Also when we fill our IBS right full it pops the front cup holders out have you had this problem ? if so how did you fix it ?
    I think im gonna try this http://www.wakemakers.com/2013-supra...r-upgrade.html
    I will let you know how it works

Does the 750lbs in the bow need to be all to the surf side??
    also in gonna to try the http://www.wakemakers.com/2013-supra...r-upgrade.html
    I will let you know how it works.

I have the 1100 its tight but it fits and i can get it 100% full and i just took the front cup holders out and the bow filler cushion covers it anyway.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine13 View Post
    Hi there, 1100 pound fills, no problem in back locker... Yup, same issue with cup holders, they pop out when ibs is full. It lets me know when it's full, so the glass is half full with that problem - but just has to be sitting in one of the other 10 or so cup holders on the boat... Haven't tried to fix it, as it hasn't caused any issues.
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5