Hybrid View

Default Spare tire carrier

Can some one please tell me how far back your spare tire bracket is from the beginning of the a frame?

if you have a swinging tounge trailer, set the bracket so it swings fully open, other wise set it where it looks good
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Well if I set it back where the tongue swings all the way it is to far back, that's why I was wondering how they set them from the factory.2008 moomba XLV by the way.

what I wrote above was how I set mine up for my 08 lsv--worked fine-no clearance issues with the boat, the 13 lsv came from the factory and it wont let the tounge swing fully open, not a big deal really
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Attachment 20584This is how mine is set. Tongue won't fully swing open. Sorry I don't know why it is upside down but you get the idea.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Can you take a quick pick of the back side?

Default Spare tire carrier

Spare tire mount and small emergency spare with cover. Total cost approximately 150 for ecerything