Selling my 1998 Moomba Outback 21' wakeboard boat. It is in great shape and runs like a dream. The engine has 670 hours on it and runs strong. No issues whatsoever and always has regular maintenance done prior to every season. I put a new prop on it two years ago and it jumps out of the hole with 8 people onboard and a boarder behind. This boat is ready to hit the lake tomorrow. It comes with a portable fat sack for a bigger wake but does not need it; boat throws a nice crisp wake with just the weight of the people on it. Boat has a custom aluminum tower and two tower speakers. The MP3/CD deck and interior speakers were replaced two years ago, plus a 12" subwoofer and marine amplifier were added at the beginning of last season. The sub is flush mounted in a custom box into the kick panel under the steering wheel so that no interior space was lost and looks like a factory piece.
The only issues with the boat are three small tears in the upholstery, all on seams that have been there since I bought the boat four years ago. The board racks need new rubber to keep from scratching the boards. And lastly, the exhaust manifolds have rust on the rear corners from indmar's poor design of the wet exhaust but that has also been the same since I bought the boat and does not leak. This is a clean, reliable boat that has done Powell multiple times as well as Canyon, Apache, and Roosevelt. Asking $11,500 and please call Scott with any questions (520)591-564two. Boat is located in NW Tucson AZ
moomba engine.jpgmoomba interior.jpgmoomba side.jpgmoomba side2.jpg.