Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Default Re: August Picture Thread 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    All buttoned up;
    I figured you would have added RGB LED rings to the wheels once you had them off.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Default August Picture Thread 2014

lol, I kind of want to do runway lights, but I'm lazy.

Im actually thinking about switching my LED wiring to just green - I can't find an rgb controller that doesn't suck, and I never really use different colors.
    2013 Outback V

I was like Brembo's on a trailer baller style lol. Then I saw they were just the covers lol... Looks good though.
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    It's like standard issue for us!

http://youtu.be/DXyk4tM4PvU
    Some good riding in there. But I could have sworn I saw some old folks for a sec. Looked like an Exile guy and a Wolfeman.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

lol, I kind of want to do runway lights, but I'm lazy.

Im actually thinking about switching my LED wiring to just green - I can't find an rgb controller that doesn't suck, and I never really use different colors.
    Runway lights are WAY easier than everything you just did. I think it took me an hour to do my runway lights?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I have a thing about exposed LEDs - I don't want to run strips that I can see - I'd want to either drill and surface mount individual pods (which would mean also paint to avoid rust) or mount on the bottom side of the bunks, but then I have to figure a way to hide the wires. That's when I gave up, lol
    2013 Outback V

I have a thing about exposed LEDs - I don't want to run strips that I can see - I'd want to either drill and surface mount individual pods (which would mean also paint to avoid rust) or mount on the bottom side of the bunks, but then I have to figure a way to hide the wires. That's when I gave up, lol
    you'd have an OCD explosion if you saw mine then! not only are they surface mounted on the frame rails, but they are secured with zip ties to make sure they don't go anywhere! bahahahaha!

At least my LED strips are black and blend with my black trailer. Of course I used Black zip ties too!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Ian - check into the side emitting LED strips. May be just the ticket for you... Could look like a black pinstripe on the side of the frame by day, landing strip by night. Or maybe get really creative and mount them on the bunks...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Ian - check into the side emitting LED strips. May be just the ticket for you... Could look like a black pinstripe on the side of the frame by day, landing strip by night. Or maybe get really creative and mount them on the bunks...
    I have like 40' of rgb 5050 SMDs in the boat - I really like the idea of putting them on the bunks, just need to figure out the wiring.
    2013 Outback V

Ha - I figured... You know what I mean by the side emitting tho right? Instead of straight out like a typical strip, the beam is to the side. Could mount them on the inner frame rails or bunks aiming up.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...