Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I posted this earlier, but it's great to try and ride as many boards as possible. Here's a list of boards I've ridden in the last year and a half since I got my boat and got seriously into wakesurfing.

Hyperlite Broadcast 4'9
    Hyperlite Broadcast 5'4
    Liquid Force Fish 5'6
    Liquid Force Fish 5'0
    O'Brien Alias 5'0"
    Ronix Caption 4'8
    Ronix Koal Illuminati 5'0
    Inland Surfer (Berg's board, don't know specifics)
    Wavezone Boost 3'9"
    Custom shaped React that was around 5'
    Byerly Buzz 4'8"
    Ronix Parks Carbon Thruster 5'1"
    Liquid Force Custom Quad 4'8"
    custom Soulcraft 5'
    hand shaped Doomswell Drone Squashtail 4'4"
    Some random Liquid force or something beginner board that was all that was available
    Liquid Force TC Custom Skim 52"
    Soulcraft Da Honu 56"
    yah the board in her vid is the Byerly Buzz ... how did it compare to the others on your list?
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Our channel is legit! Love when newbs follow me through. Last weekend there was an air boat that sunk in it though!

Sent from my iPhone

When do the Zombies start wading out to try to get you?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post
    yah the board in her vid is the Byerly Buzz ... how did it compare to the others on your list?
    Actually, I liked it. for a bombproof little board, it actually performed better than I thought. it was a bit quicker than my Ronix Koal Illuminati.

I was riding it behind a Moomba Mojo with factory ballast + the wrap around under the seat bow sack and Flow.

The wave I was riding it on was underwhelming. But given a better setup, It think it would be a perfectly fine board.

So, maybe just keep at it and get more experience? hard to say.

But yeah, the board was pretty decent for a mass produced board and I don't think it's really gonna be all that limiting as it's certainly faster than my Koal was. Does it have fins you can change? maybe try that. too much fin will make a board hard to turn.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBup...ature=youtu.be

Spent some time up in the Tulsa area for work the last couple of weeks and got the chance to hit up Keystone Lake with a buddy of mine. I threw together a real quick short video of our day out there.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Freakin Obama spends way too much time on vacation!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Actually, I liked it. for a bombproof little board, it actually performed better than I thought. it was a bit quicker than my Ronix Koal Illuminati.

I was riding it behind a Moomba Mojo with factory ballast + the wrap around under the seat bow sack and Flow.

The wave I was riding it on was underwhelming. But given a better setup, It think it would be a perfectly fine board.

So, maybe just keep at it and get more experience? hard to say.

But yeah, the board was pretty decent for a mass produced board and I don't think it's really gonna be all that limiting as it's certainly faster than my Koal was. Does it have fins you can change? maybe try that. too much fin will make a board hard to turn.
    yah we have a Mojo w/ 900s in the back and the IBS in the front ... with the flow. so very similar setup. removed the two outer fins and just left the short one in the middle. turns really nice compared to having all 3 in there.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Default August Picture Thread 2014

Blackcup very cool vids and ur wife is pretty good. And ur both goofy so it's even better! (My wife and I are both lefties/goofy riders)
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Default August Picture Thread 2014

My rig;

Of course, one of the few times a year our boat leaves our home lake for a road trip it rains! Already missing the covered slip, thinking about the waterspot cleanup time on that black makes my arms sore!
    2013 Outback V

Did this:

Overcame this:

To get this:

and this:
    Last edited by trayson; 09-02-2014 at 02:11 AM.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Did this:

Overcame this:

To get this:

and this:
    what part of WA state is this? Looks alot like the Okanagan in BC ...
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub