Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I've had mine for 13 years and this year is the first time for any major work. A carburetor rebuild was done. I determined I will continue with this boat regardless of the repairs as the boat is in great shape and going on 58 years old my water sports activity is sadly dwindling. With two knee surgeries, I may go to wake boarding.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    I've had mine for 13 years and this year is the first time for any major work. A carburetor rebuild was done. I determined I will continue with this boat regardless of the repairs as the boat is in great shape and going on 58 years old my water sports activity is sadly dwindling. With two knee surgeries, I may go to wake boarding.
    Im 56 myself. I am slowing some too. These younger folks will find out in due time. Not really looking into buying another one. May be buying a 1930's hotrod. I could do some 360's in that, lol
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Bought our LSV new in 05 and the wife worried herself sick about paying for it. 3 years later it was paid for and now she says it was the best investment we ever made. 500 hours of family time on the clock with zero issues that required a trip to the dealer. Still get plenty of compliments on the boat but it is old enough that I don't worry when the kids take it out now with their friends minus mom and dad. Plan on keeping this one.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI