I know there have been tons of threads on this, but I can't figure my issue out. My stereo has always sounded great...No noise issues, everything grounded properly.

A month or so ago, I added a strip of LEDs under my sub, positive going to my accessory switch, negative going to the buss bar under the helm... Again, everything sounded great no issues.

Last week, I daisy-chained LEDs around the boat to all of my cupholders, using the existing wiring from the strip under the sub I had previously installed. Now when the boat is on, there is a high-pitched noise from the speakers. The noise is in my cabin, and my tower speakers, whenever I have my EQ faded to that zone.

It doesn't increase when I increase volume, or when I increase speed, so when the stereo is turned up, it's not noticeable. But when idling with the volume low, it's annoying the hell out of me. It doesn't matter if the LED switch is on or off.

The easiest route for the wiring was around the bow, which is close to where all of my RCAs are run to/from the amps and EQ. I tried separating them further. For the most part, they are at least 2" apart from my LED wiring, except for a couple of very small sections where they have to cross. But separating them a little further produced no change.

Does this sound like an issue of LED power wires being too close to my RCAs? Or more of a grounding issue somewhere along the way? Since I previously had LEDs running, I assume all grounding is okay.