View Poll Results: Is there a new Moomba (or Supra) on the horizon for you? When?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely in on a 2015

7 19.44%
  • Likely 2016

2 5.56%
  • For sure by 2017

2 5.56%
  • Some day later than that or maybe a used one when the cherry ones get traded in.

13 36.11%
  • Never- will keep mine till I die.

2 5.56%
  • MAYBE- Let's see the new models-- maybe I'll fall in love!

10 27.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    We are all in for a new boat, looking at the SC, Mojo,and we are doing a demo friday with a Nautique G21 with N3 Boatworks fun times.
    Are you selling your 13 LSV or trading it in?
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Default 2 Days till New 2015 Models

As tempting as a new Mojo sounds... My '13 gets the job done and I'd like to see the kinks worked out with it being a new hull and first Ford marine engine produced in 20+ years. With that said, it looks like Moomba is on the right track and has certainly made improvements to things I've not been 100% satisfied with (swim platform brackets, HD tower, retractable pylon, audio system, ballast, etc.)
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    As tempting as a new Mojo sounds... My '13 gets the job done and I'd like to see the kinks worked out with it being a new hull and first Ford marine engine produced in 20+ years. With that said, it looks like Moomba is on the right track and has certainly made improvements to things I've not been 100% satisfied with (swim platform brackets, HD tower, retractable pylon, audio system, ballast, etc.)
    I wonder what the difference in from the truck version of this motor to the "marine" version, like what all has to actually be changed. Also since this is the 386 hp 6.2 then I think this is actually the for Ford F250 version of the motor and not the raptor version. Probably splitting hairs though.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Ordered the 2015 SE450 last month. Traded in the mojo. Stay tuned down the road for pics and performance results.
    2015 Supra SE450
    Exile Audio
    4 XM9 Towers
    1 XI 12 DVC Sub
    POLK Sub
    1 SD4 Amp
    1 XM 30.2 Amp
    1 Javelin Amp
    Wet Sounds WS-420SQ

Supra Swell
    2014 Mojo 2.5 Traded In
    2008 Regal 2220 Fastdeck Sold
    1998 Fourwinns 200 Horizon Sold
    1992 Funship GrummanPontoon Sold

I'm duly impressed how all you guys can afford these $50K+ boats.

I'll buy another new Moomba when it comes back down to $23K and is called "Boomerang"

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    Are you selling your 13 LSV or trading it in?
    If i buy from N3 Boatworks a Nautique it will be a trade in,if i stay with a SC product Ron from Aqua Marine will put it up on his web site and do all the leg work to get it sold at my price, if i order from him, thats what i did with my 06 LSV,he took it to the fall boat show and it was gone pretty quick then just ordered another one at the winter Boat show with the boat show incentives and he didnt charge me a dime thats why i would like to stay with SC,but unless this G21 falls flat on its face tomorro i am going to go another direction we need a change i have had a Moomba for 9 years would like to try something else for awhile,You no somebody looking to buy?
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

It sounds like you are looking for a deeper boat. I wonder how the price would compare between g21 and se450. I'm assuming the SC 350/450 is priced a bit lower than the g21. I know it can depends on location.

Mojo has a tough fight in that comparison.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    If i buy from N3 Boatworks a Nautique it will be a trade in,if i stay with a SC product Ron from Aqua Marine will put it up on his web site and do all the leg work to get it sold at my price, if i order from him, thats what i did with my 06 LSV,he took it to the fall boat show and it was gone pretty quick then just ordered another one at the winter Boat show with the boat show incentives and he didnt charge me a dime thats why i would like to stay with SC,but unless this G21 falls flat on its face tomorro i am going to go another direction we need a change i have had a Moomba for 9 years would like to try something else for awhile,You no somebody looking to buy?
    Ron is a good guy. I did but I talked to him last night and he just bought an Axis A22. I tried to talk the wife into upgrading to yours but she didn't go for it. But I will keep my eyes open to see if anyone is looking to buy. PM me the price you want for it.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

After the service I got from Ron while I was stuck down in TN it's going to be hard for me to buy my next boat anywhere else.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    After the service I got from Ron while I was stuck down in TN it's going to be hard for me to buy my next boat anywhere else.
    Yeah i know and he is just 15 minutes from my house,Got a 4 hr demo today with the G21 boat was awesome and performed flawlessly and the guys were great,still on the fence will wait to see the new Supras,had some nice upgrades to the Moombas but not enough to make me want one.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim