Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Call Nettles and see what they have to say. You can sell your current prop to recoup some of the cost. Advertise it as a direct drive prop for barefooting and you'll have some takers. There was a guy on here recently talking about changing engines for more speed for barefooting. He just needs your prop. He might even trade with you.

Grew up in Joliet and on the Kankakee River. What was that festival called in Wilmington every summer?

Not real sure of the festival name. They had something going on this past weekend. We live 45 miles south and just run up there on the weekends when we have time. I golf tournament golf also these days and that's another reason for the lack on boating.

LOL! I looked it up. It was this past weekend. The famous "Catfish Days". Drank a lot of beer down there over the years.

Once you get to 10 posts you won't need approval for posting a link or a pic.

BTW, I've played Cinder Ridge. Takes a different kind of skill to get out of those bunkers.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ya that's a solid track. Actually just got missed by an f4 tornado last Nov. Its not cinder anymore its sand so nothing hard about the traps these days. Yes you are right we saw some signs for catfish days or something Crazy LOL...

2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Snapped some pics of the writing on the prop. Can anyone tell me what it is?

2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Numbers are usually on the face right behind the nut.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

These came in today. Now when I get it back from service next week it should be running like new. Then I'll pop these in unless the dealer will do it for cheap. If not I'll do it next week.

Also our cabin is in a spring feed lake Sonora really clear. Can see 15-20 feet down so these should be awesome. I know my boys going to love them.

a little led bling.