Default Chickens in engine compartment...

Ok, at least it sounds like chickens...or my kids say squirrels. Anyways, I believe my belt is slipping. Happens usually when I first start up or ease into the throttle. I've seen a few threads on replacing one, but I want to see if there's anything else I should be checking and also if anyone has a part number for the belt for my engine. 2008 Assault 325 (fresh water).
    Thanks
    Steve
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

No number on the belt? That number can be crossed.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Usually when the belt starts to squeak it has worn a bit and lost its tension , you can tighten the tension and or replace the belt if aged .
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

Figure out which belt it is by putting some wax on each one till the sound stops. Check the tension and new rust on a pulley. Being a boat that probably sits for periods of time, corrosion can build on a pulley and cause the squeal till it is worn down again.

Heat up the BBQ, get out some lemon pepper or perhaps buffalo sauce and then... Oh wait, belts...

If you pull it off and take it along to an auto parts store they usually have a gauge thing where they can stretch it over to get a size and find something compatible. Don't take it to a marine shop. The same alternator belt will go up $20 if you say it's for a boat.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I just replaced my 09 belt, took about 20 mins, I used good year gator back. Search my name ,it was a 26$ belt
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug