Default fuel lines on 2000 Outback secondary fuel pump install

I've got a 2000 Moomba Outback (carbureted). It's had issues starting and running rough. Thought I'd try installing the secondary fuel pump to see if it solved any issues.

I got this from Bakes Online...
    http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=2903

Looked pretty straight forward. The wiring harness wound up being not very useful as it didn't have any associated fittings on my boat, so that got spliced into the existing fuel pump wires. And the mounting bracket was a challenge to mount just before the fuel filter, but it came out nice in the end.

The fuel pump that showed up is actually the same as the existing fuel pump on the boat. Both Carter 152-875. It's called a low pressure pump on the spec sheet/invoice that came with the order.

Anyway, my setup looks like this:

-fuel tank
    -6 or 8 feet of fuel line ("Flex Acol Type A1 J1527 ISO 7840 A1 CE 3/8" 99")
    -new fuel pump
    -5" of fuel line ("Flex Acol Type A1 J1527 ISO 7840 A1 CE 3/8" 99")
    -fuel filter
    -10" of fuel line ("Flex Acol Type A1 J1527 ISO 7840 A1 CE 3/8" 99")
    -existing standard fuel pump
    -lines up to carb...(short rubber part then mostly metal tubing)

My question is, is it alright to install the secondary pump inline with the "Flex Acol Type A1 J1527 ISO 7840 A1 CE 3/8" 99" fuel line? Do I need to worry about having a high pressure fuel line on the output side of that pump...or is this line already a high pressure line and I'm all set? Or, is this a low pressure pump that doesn't require this consideration anyway?

Just wanted to get some thoughts before I went on the water.

Thanks

Default fuel lines on 2000 Outback secondary fuel pump install

Interested to follow