Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I already put a POS spare on it and am going with a cover. thanks for echoing my sentiments. and yes, this is a great forum. I was on the bonanza forum for a few years (beechtalk--Beechcraft airplane stuff), and that was a great forum. this one is comparable, but the prices of stuff for planes is nonsensical. that was a very short lived hobby

I would suggest that you take this conversation to the general tab instead of the classified section on this forum, you will get a lot better response from the group. This area is really for selling stuff and wanting to buy stuff.

can someone move this to general, or do I need to do it

Done. Good point - wasn't even paying attention to the location. Too busy drooling over those wheels.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Newbie to board, looking for some guidance

Followed recommendations.saving a few hundred dollars and just bought a 25 dollar spare tire cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Newbie to board, looking for some guidance

Also bought this really cool soft sided cooler, after reading about the soft sided coolers on this site.it fits great under the open bench seat and doesn't scratch the boat getting it in and out (like a hard cooler)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Font get too worried looking at other boats. The one you have is awesome! Enjoy!
    2005 Supra 24 SSV
    Lake Lewisville, Lake Leon
    Texas

I spent the weekend in Texas on cedar creek lake in 2 different boats: my brother in laws air nautique, and his neighbors cobalt.
    All I have to say is "damn,I miss my moomba"
    Back to God's country and my boat in a few days.....

Keep in mind you have the signature moomba, so its one of the nicest moombas you can buy. Mainly IMO moombas are cheaper cuz they use lower quality fabric on the seats (crack and fade quicker), the guages arent the best (mine arent even waterproof, but they still work fine), I dont have a tower light but instead i have a light pole that i stick in the back of the boat (very old school), and usually there are new awesome features on the other brand boats they arent in the moomba of the same year (like touch screens and surf systems and such. Still, i maintain that my moomba is SICK!!!!! And yours is truly epic too. congrats on your boat man, i wish i had an XLV
    2002 mobius LSV
    Lake Minnetonka, MN

I now have 1100lb bags in back, bilateral, and cannot drop the rope surfing. Not sure it is technique, the board, or the boat
    Board: ronix Cortez
    Setup: 8-11mph. 1100 almost full surf side, nonsurf side empty, front about half full, wake plate 50%.
    While making a slight turn to surf side, the wake cleans up a lot and gets enormous. Perhaps I should drive in an arc

Me: 220lbs. My son 125--surfs fine w/rope. My bro is 185 and he cannot let go of rope either. When he leans even the slightest bit forward, the board submarines on him.