Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post
    That was it! Finally rode ropeless after my 3rd day of trying. It was getting damn frustrating ...

I set the non surf side to 50% and had the other two maxed. Flow plate at 3rd setting and speed at 9.4mph. Wave was dreamy ... Can't wait to see what it is like with more than just one person in the boat!!

Switched it over to the regular side and holy shitters ... that is a nice wave.
    Glad it worked out for you, Note, as you add weight to the Goofy it will keep getting better to a point, once you start seeing that tall wave with a short pocket, have someone larger sit in the bow on the surf side.

As you get more and more people you can have someone sit on the port side but you might find you have to lower the bag weight to keep your weight clean.

Now you have a good base to work with on your wave. Its a balancing act with your weight in the boat as much as it is you on the board.

Also glad I could contribute to you getting her dialed in.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

You blow me away with your wealth of info Mike.........do you keep a big notebook on your boat to record all this stuff???? I only say that in a somewhat joking manner because that is an exact thought I had just last weekend as I can never remember all the setup. I can barely remember what speed my son and daughter like to wakeboard at...
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

SWEET!! Glad to hear it worked for you... I put a 370 tube sack under the seats on the goody side and was able to fill the regular side bag to about 90% it kept wave clean and lengthened it out. I find I have a lot more control shaping the wave with my mondo than I did with my 05LSV. On my old boat if it wasnt all the way up the wave was not ridable ropeless.. with the mondo I can play around a lot more.... fun fun fun

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Sorry to clarify. .. I mean usi g the wakeplate for shaping the wave

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    You blow me away with your wealth of info Mike.........do you keep a big notebook on your boat to record all this stuff???? I only say that in a somewhat joking manner because that is an exact thought I had just last weekend as I can never remember all the setup. I can barely remember what speed my son and daughter like to wakeboard at...
    Its just what I do, Surfing to me is the main reason why I have the boat and for me its all about making that insane wave, and it pains me to see boats pass that are surfing and all I see is white wash.

The least I can do is help my SC family make there's as nice as I can.

Saskyrider, I know what you mean with the wake plate and adjustments. First thing I noticed when we weighted our Mojo was the plate actually works in all settings.

Now me and my bro Steve like the plate all the way up, buddy Carlos likes 1/2 and the newbies get 0 and the wave is always clean.

Its a little more finicky on Goofy but over all its clean in all settings.

I think this has to do with the hull shape not being as flat as the LSV on the bottom
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So Wakemakers got the 900s in today so I pulled the trigger.

2 x 900 Sumo's
    1 x 650 IBS

and all the hardware I need for the install. Also got the kit that allows me to use the factory bags if I can find a place for em.

Shipped same day so I'm pretty stoked. Hoping it gets here sometime next week!!
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

You are going to be very happy with that setup!!! Enjoy!