Default Moomba Cruise Won't Turn On

My Moomba Cruise stopped working, no light and no engagement. I had some engine work on the fuel injection system last fall so wondering if something got bumped or if the cruise has a fuse. I bet someone on here will know what the issue is or at least some good trouble shooting steps.

Thanks

I never had an issue with Mine Robert but I am on 8 weeks vacation after this week, I'd be happy to stop by and help you TSS it.

I would start by trying to find info on how exactly the system works and ties into the ECM. Might be as simple as under the dash the main connector came loose. I don't think it has a separate fuse.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Ours did the same thing this spring. I posted on here about it and only got one reply and that was to get perfect pass.
    I heard it could be a modual which was over $200 not installed so I bit the bullet and got perfect pass star gazer and we couldn't be happier. It was pricey but well worth it.
    The wife said it was like having a new boat lol.
    2007 Moomba Outback V
    2015 F-250 PSD CC

2012 Fuse 40 T-bar
    Sky Ski Le-38
    XXX front wing
    UFO rear wing
    Evo tower

Love my perfect pass
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

check all the connections on the motor to start with, if it worked prior, somethings got to be undone or not tight, if that's all good look at the fuses up under the dash
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Moomba Cruise Won't Turn On

8 weeks vacation?!! I'm in the wrong line of work

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Mike thanks for the offer, I may reach out to you after next week if I don't figure it out. No solution yet, but the light comes one when I first turn the boat on and the nothing. I will be digging around this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    8 weeks vacation?!! I'm in the wrong line of work

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Yup I work today and tomorrow, ok I show up to work lol.

Every 7 years we get 8 weeks of Sabbatical. Sept 4th is my 10year, so I'm due again in 4 more. This is in addition to the other 5 weeks a year I get off.
    And just to rub a little salt into the wound, I only work 14 days a month normally.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Yup I work today and tomorrow, ok I show up to work lol.

Every 7 years we get 8 weeks of Sabbatical. Sept 4th is my 10year, so I'm due again in 4 more. This is in addition to the other 5 weeks a year I get off.
    And just to rub a little salt into the wound, I only work 14 days a month normally.
    If I may ask, what do you do for a living? And more importantly, are you hiring?!?!?

I'm with Jason -- I'm definitely in the wrong line of work.....
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    If I may ask, what do you do for a living? And more importantly, are you hiring?!?!?

I'm with Jason -- I'm definitely in the wrong line of work.....
    I'm a chemical waste technician for Intel.

Basically I run and maintain 15 chemical treatment systems. Every Chemical used in the fab for microchip production comes though my department, we either treat it to make it nutural, treat it to remove the bad chemicals for recycle or we concentrate it to sell off.

Exp
    HFW we treat for HF with Lime, Polymer, Sulfuric to remove HF then send the treated water to the city for treatment.
    CCW we remove all the Copper and send the treated water to the city for treatment, then sell the 99.99% copper to a recycling company.
    NH4 we concentrate from 5Kppm to 30Kppm sell it to water companies for irrigation and farmers crops.

I work 12.5 hour days. 4 on 4 off, then 3 on 3 off. SO 14 days a week.
    I get 7 days Holiday to use when ever I want, 21 Days Vacation to use when I want.

Intel pays pretty decent, I would go to half dozen other companies and make 20K more a year then I do now with my experience but its hard to find a job with as much natural time off as I get.
    [COLOR="#696969"]