Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by North Woods Mobius View Post
    I see almsot all Mojo posts in this thread, but I'm looking for some guidance on additional front ballast for my '14 LSV. Our boat defintiuely needs more nose weight, and I don't have enough chunky friends to help out! It looks like Wakemakers only has a 500 lbs IBS option for the LSV. Is there any other options you guys would suggest for additional bow weight for an IBS? I don't really wanna throw concrete or lead shot in my boat as we are skiers as welll ...

Any thoughts for an LSV guy looking for some help?
    500 will work wonders for the boat, the 650 is the normal option people will buy but you don't always get 100% full.
    You will need 750-1100 in the rear of you run the 500 IBS in the LSV.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I just installed the 750 lb ibs in a 2014 LSV and it fits without any issues. We did take the cup holders out. The bow filler cushion covers the empty holes though so it's a non issue. I would have liked to have the new hose that came with the piggy back kit be about a foot longer so I could run it up under the bow backrest instead of directly from the port to the vent hole in the hull. It also made a huge difference in the wake. Worth the investment.

Everytime I fill mind up I end up emptying it due to weak wave